or Classes, or whatever you want to call them.
Anyways, I'm offering one each - from the regular Autumn/Winter Idea Book, and from the Holiday Guide. (See previous post for link to Holiday Guide)
They're in mid-to-late November.
Deadline for registering is Tues., 11/12 (after Veterans' day).
****** FROSTED ******
The "Frosted" Cards Workshop-On-The-Go (WOTG) is a 15-card/3-design kit created by CTMH, complete w/ card blanks, paper & cardstock, embellishments, a full-color instructional brochure, & an exclusive stamp set. ($24.95 +S/H & Tx)
Order this online, and you're registered for the class. (Just tell me which date you want!)
Add one other WOTG to your order, and you'll very nearly qualify for the Stampset Of The Month (SOTM) discount!
(Note: place order in Oct. for "Scandinavian Wishes" SOTM; or in Nov. for "Illuminate" SOTM)
****** SPARKLE N SHINE ******
The "Sparkle N Shine" Cards Workshop was designed by CTMH to be a quick, 10-card/2-design project. You can register 2 ways....
You can choose to order the complete set of materials needed (approx. $54 +S/H & Tx) -- for example: the entire paper pack, plus a whole roll of ribbon, plus the stamp set, plus the ink pads ... you get the picture! (Anything you already have, of course you don't order it.) This is great if you want to complete the project on your own, plan to make extra cards with your leftovers, or just want to build up your stash (really??). Plus, ordering the full list would automatically qualify you for the SOTM discount.
I will add that list to this post ASAP! However, read on....
Because ... there's the other way!
You can just buy one of my basic Class Supply Kits ($15 fee). I'll even pre-cut your kit ... for a price, of course! Bwa-hahaha! (Really. I'm serious. Get your kit pre-cut for just $5. Only 50c more per card, and no cutting hassle.)
Tentative dates will be ...
Fri 11/22 (morning or evening),
Sun 11/24 (afternoon),
Sat 11/30 (early afternoon),
Sun 12/1 (afternoon).
Probably each weekend will include one class from each of the 2 themes (Frosted or Sparkle). I'm not sure what y'all (Dear Readers) would prefer, so I'd love input on which cards & times work best for you. Probably the 1st paid registrant gets dibs!
Please let me know what questions I've left unanswered!
Thanks for your time & have a great day.
Happy Crafting - and Let's Connect soon!
-- Anna
P.S. Also, if you like the look of a past class mentioned in this blog, let me know & we can work together to customize a small, 4-participant event that fits your schedule. My time, expertise, & tools will be yours free with purchase of 4 workshop fees/orders.


No comments:
Post a Comment