Hello, Dear Reader (if you are there),
Are you ready for Halloween?
Goodness, it really has been a while since my last post! Let's see, what's been going on?
We had a fun time trying out different stamp choices at the "For Always" card kit workshop. I still have a few of those cards left to complete! I also enjoyed seeing the results of the "Canvas Art Kit Clinic". (That name was fun to come up with.)
Also since the last post, two FREE crops have come & gone. Have you come to our "4th Saturday Craft N Scrap Group"? Did I mention it's FREE? Well actually we do try to bring canned food donations, and occasionally (like this past week) someone donates a little to the church. But otherwise, it's totally free. And guess what, you don't even have to scrap or make cards, tho' plenty of our ladies do!
Yup, participants also have sorted photos (both digital & paper), addressed Christmas cards, painted, created journals, & drawn pictures. Most recently there was a project involving pumpkins and feathers. Yeah, you read that correctly. Fortunately, there were no flying pumpkins involved! And certainly no Smashing Pumpkins. (*waits for cultural reference to register*)
Here's another autumn update - the newest Close To My Heart catalog finally came out this month!
It's a mini-Holiday Guide to supplement our Autumn/Winter Idea Book, with new, shiny papers plus stamps & projects. I'm offering a card workshop from each of these 2 catalogs in mid/late November, and the deadline for registering will be Tues. 11/12 (after Veterans' Day). (I'm working on the post AS WE SPEAK!) LOL.
Meanwhile, you can see the Holiday Guide online (nice zoom feature to view details), or contact me so I can share one of my hard copies with you! I also still have copies of the current Autumn/Winter Idea Book, which is valid through Jan 31, so let me know if you'd like to check that one out as well. (Bonus - any $100 order of product from either catalog lets you pick a starred item from the holiday guide for free!)
That's it for now - thanks for spending your time with me! I look forward to hearing comments from any Dear Reader, either here or on Facebook. Oh, and I finally got on Twitter - @AnnaStampNScrap
Happy Crafting, & Let's Connect soon!!
-- Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment