Hi Ladies!
This is a two-layout workshop, and each layout is 2 pages.We are now scheduled for 3 dates (choose one)
- Sunday Nov. 15th 2pm (1:30 Early Bird)
- Tuesday Nov. 17th 10am (9:30 Early Bird)
- Friday Nov 20th 10am (9:30 Early Bird)
Workshop options range from about $17** to about $35**
(**NOT counting S/H and Tax)
Scroll down for details and to pay Registration Fee now!
!!! Registration deadline Nov. 1st (except cash payments due 11/4) !!!
(By the way I'm still finalizing some details in this blog (
Here is the general plan for the layouts:
![]() |
| (Layout 1) |
![]() |
| (Layout 2) |
We'll meet at the scheduled time (listed above) to start stamping and assembling the pages.
Early Birds come 30 minutes earlier (I think that will give us enough time)! What's an Early Bird? We'll be cutting the layout pieces ... more info below!
Or - Scroll down for Workshop Options, and other Payment info.
Also, a list of Supplies Needed and Photo Sizes (working on it).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REGISTER HERE
(removed PayPal button)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
************************
************************
WORKSHOP OPTIONS
There are 3 dates to choose from, 3 Kit choices, and 3 Cutting choices:CUTTING CHOICES========
Not everyone loves to sit around cutting cardstock. So here are 3 cutting options...
- EASY-PEASY - Let the consultant do the cutting (for a $5 fee!). Choose this option to have your supplies ordered by and delivered to me, and I will cut them for you!
- EARLY BIRD - Have your supplies delivered to me, then COME EARLY to the workshop and do your cutting then. No fee, and I will walk you through the process to minimize mistakes. Arrival time TBA after I do a trial run on the cutting to see how long it takes!
- DIY - Call or Email me to Register. Order the Catalog Kit yourself, and follow the cutting diagrams at home. BRING THE PIECES to the workshop, ready to create!
KIT CHOICES =============
CATALOG KIT - $29.95**"Sangria" Scrapbooking Workshop On The Go (WOTG)
Includes -
- Full Sangria Paper Pack (BT and CS
- Additional CS needed for layouts
- Sangria Assortment of Resin Flowers
- Full pack of Poppy Twine
- Exclusive Stampset (14 ct)
- Glossy Instructional Brochure (so you can recreate the design sketch with other BT and CS)
BASIC SUPPLY KIT - $17.22**
Just the basics! The goal is to create the layouts pictured in the catalog, with no leftover unused items to take home to your stash, at a reduced cost to the participant.
- BT and CS needed from the Sangria Paper Pack
- Additional CS needed for layouts will be traded for some of the Paper Pack
- Sangria Assortment of Resin Flowers
- Enough twine to make the layouts
MODIFIED BASIC KIT - $23.17**
- Basic Supply Kit described above
- Sangria Complements (two 6"x6" pages of stickers, and printed die cuts in "Kraft" and Vellum) (I think these stickers will be great with the layout plans!)
PAYMENT / REGISTRATION
- Register via the PayPal buttons below (credit cards OK)
- Email me (or comment below or on Facebook) to request a PayPal invoice (credit cards OK)
- Pay me in person (Cash is King LOL!) I only accept checks from people I know personally and with whom I've done business previously.
(removed PayPal button)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUPPLIES NEEDED
- All options include the basic supplies you need to create the layouts shown above, such as Background/Texture paper (BT), cardstock (CS), embellishments, etc.
- Use of my tools such as stamps and ink IS INCLUDED!
- I'm happy to cut the CTMH Cricut shapes with my Cricut also.
- Adhesive is NOT included except for a few inches of 3D Foam Tape and a few Glue Dots as needed.
- So ... bring your own tape runner or order some, or you can rent mine for $5 at the event.
- Everyone should bring her own paper trimmer if possible; I only have 1 extra. I have several detail scissors (for "fussy" cutting) if needed, but if you have a pair, bring yours! :D
Suggested Photo Sizes: (working on this... check back later)
(height x width)Layout 1 Left Page = 1 pic
(possible also 3-4 smaller pics along the bottom)
Layout 1 Right Page = 3 pics
(possible to move these 3 to the top half and add 3 more along the bottom half)
Layout 2 Left Page = 2 pics
(possible to move the large embellishment & add 1 more pic on the far left, &/or small pics along the bottom/top?)
Layout 2 Right Page = 2 pics
(possible to add 2-4 small pics along bottom/top?)
FYI - Other Supplies... (working on this...)
Here areYOU DO NOT NEED TO ORDER THESE - unless of course you want to take them home!
I
- Acrylic Blocks for stamping
- Ink Pads (will list colors soon)
- Stamp Scrubber and Block Cleaning Spritz
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DID YOU REGISTER YET?
(removed PayPal button)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm really looking forward to creating these layouts together.
Talk with you soon!
:)
Anna
---------------
** (When you see ** after a dollar amount, then add S/H and Tax to this number!)



No comments:
Post a Comment