Monday, September 1

September Events

***UNDER CONSTRUCTION***

Hey y'all!

I'm getting down the details of my September Calendar.
It's a work in progress, so please be patient.
The text that is crossed out is going to be changed soon.
I will also add photos!

Meanwhile here's what is finalized so far...

SEPTEMBER EVENTS  (Details follow, or click links for class info)
  • 9/10 Weds - Stash Dash  
  • 9/13 Sat - Becca's Crafty Crew MeetUp
  • 9/17 Weds - Cards Class 
  • 9/24 Weds - Scrapbook Pages WOTG  
  • 9/27 Sat - 4th Sat Craft/Scrap Crop 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


STASH DASH
9/10 Weds 9:39am (~2 hrs)

Create 6 cards from your Stash!
Focus - using three 6"x6" patterned scraps to make 6 cards

$5 due Mon 9/10

(link to event for Paypal button and supply list)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CRAFTY CREW
9/13 Sat. (Time TBA but usually after noon til night)

We are invited to join Becca's Crafty Crew MeetUp  in Chandler.

Click on the sidebar button to find out more about Becca's events.

$5 payable through Becca's Crafty Crew MeetUp; 
link to her MeetUp page w/ the button

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CARDS CLASS 
9/17 Weds. 9am (2 1/2 - 3 hours)
(Arrive at 9:30am if you order the pre-cut kit)

Create 10 cards (5 each in 2 designs)
using the Chalk It Up themed paper pack.

For $5 I'll pre-cut the pieces into a kit just for you!

Details TBA; approx. price $15 ($20 pre-cut); due by 9/10
(link to event for Paypal button and more details) 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOTG - Scrapbook Pages Workshop-On-The-Go
9/24 Weds. 9am (3 - 3 1/2 hours)
(Arrive at 9:30am if you order the pre-cut WOTG)

Create a 2-page Layout using CTMH Cricut cartridge designs
and the Chalk It Up themed papers and accessories.

Bonus project - an additional 2-page Layout using remaining supplies

For $5 I'll pre-cut the pieces for you!
(I must have your kit one week ahead (by 9/17) to do pre-cutting)

Class is FREE with Pre-Order of the Chalk It Up Scrapbooking WOTG Kit
Order by 9/14 to ensure it arrives in time for class! (by 9/07 for pre-cutting)

(link to event for Paypal button for pre-cutting fee and for more details)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4th Sat CRAFT/SCRAP CROP9/27 Sat 9:30a-3:30p

 (Click here for general information about what this is)

Free w/ Canned Food - or $5 donation welcome; RSVPs Appreciated by Fri 9/26

(link to Evite page to RSVP)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've added a PayPal button to many of my events, in case that works better for some of y'all!! Otherwise, I take cash or check in person, or you can place an individual order for supplies on my website ("Join" one of my Gatherings when you do!).

*****NOTE - please let me know if you catch an error or inconsistency. I appreciate it! :)
- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment