(I am trying to post a little bit, often, to practice consistency. So here are some photos that caught my eye!)
For a recent b-day I made a football field cake with someone's favorite team mascot front & center! It turned out pretty well if I do say so myself!
Now this is the card for that birthday. Used stamps and my new Cricut. The only Cricut image is the football, though! Don't worry, the Cricut gets used for lots more stuff than just that. :)
Here's the inside of the card. See, there's more Cricut stuff! I love how it can cut a shadow of your image so you can mat it!
OK, that's all for today. Trying to memorize my password! Also last time I changed the colors & background so the page is easier on the eye. Don't know about you, but there's a limit to how much Rosy Mauve & Maroon I can take!
Blessings...
:)
Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment