Well, my end-of-quarter orders from Close To My Heart have been trickling in and I'm so excited! It's almost like Christmas all over again...
* Organizational supplies to hold CTMH's new magnetic-lid inkpads... (The organizational stuff actually IS a Christmas gift - from my husband)
* Sparkly brand new stampsets... (New MyAcrylix stamps do seem to sparkle in the right light, you know)...
* 2017 planner pages with designs for coloring...
and last but not least,
* my new Welcome Home Wreath kit designed especially for National Papercrafting Month.
THREE THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THIS WREATH KIT --
--ONE--
As a desert-dweller, I love that it features cacti! Well, succulents, anyways.
I think I'll brush the dusty green tips of the leaves with dark pansy ink (when the kit finally gets here, that is!) so it looks a bit more like the cacti I'm used to seeing. I probably won't be able to leave those pretty white blossoms alone either. Which would be better, a peach blush in the center, or a hint of lavender along the edges?
--TWO--
A second thing I love is that the kit comes with pre-cut pieces you pop out and attach to the sturdy chipboard base, so it's ready to assemble as soon as it arrives! I already have tape runner, 3D foam tape, glue dots, and liquid glass for adhering the various parts.
Probably the most difficult part will be deciding what to spell out with those gold foil alphabet stickers so I can personalize the wreath. Our last name is almost certainly too long. Plus it has 4 "L"s, so I'd have to check to see if there are enough "L" stickers. Maybe a simple "Welcome" will do. What do you think?
--THREE--
I LOVE how easy it is to get this kit FREE!
You can order it alone for just $18.95 ...
OR
You can get it FREE!
-- Free with qualifying $60 purchase
-- Free for Hostesses with Gatherings reaching the second level of Hostess Rewards
-- Free for new Consultants who sign up in January
I can't wait to share this Welcome Wreath project with you, so I've got another post right after this about a workshop where we can build this together! Remember to order your kit soon, they are only available in JANUARY while supplies last!

No comments:
Post a Comment